21st September 2019, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure MBA(Logistics & Supply Chain Management) admission in Koshys Business School Bangalore?

Hi everyone, I am willing to pursue MBA(Logistics & Supply Chain Management) course from Koshys Business School Bangalore. I don’t know how I can get admission for this course in this college. So, kindly tell me about the procedure to secure admission for this course in this college.

11th October 2021, 07:53 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to secure MBA(Logistics & Supply Chain Management) admission in Koshys Business School Bangalore?

You must have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university after that you are eligible for MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?