1st August 2019, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure MCom(Computer Applications) admission in Akarapu Sharath Chandrika Devi Memorial College for Women?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study MCom(Computer Applications) in Akarapu Sharath Chandrika Devi Memorial College for Women. Kindly help me to know how I can get admission in this college for studying this MCom course? Please tell me about the procedure of getting admission.

5th August 2019, 08:35 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Procedure to secure MCom(Computer Applications) admission in Akarapu Sharath Chandrika Devi Memorial College for Women?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study MCom(Computer Applications) in Akarapu Sharath Chandrika Devi Memorial College for Women. Kindly help me to know how I can get admission in this college for studying this MCom course? Please tell me about the procedure of getting admission.
Procedure to secure M.Com(Computer Applications) admission in Akarapu Sharath Chandrika Devi Memorial College for Women:

1) You must have to get the application form from the college during the working hours on payment of Rs.30/- in cash.

2) You can pay the Registration fee of Rs.30/- through "A" Challan at Kakatiya Grameena Bank, Warangal. The duplicate challan should be submitted along with the application form.

3) Admissions will be strictly on the basis of merit and reservation system is followed for the SC, ST, and Ec candidates as per the Government rules.

The following certificates should be submitted along with the application form:

1. 10th and 12th and Graduation Certificates
2. Date of birth certificate
3. Transfer Certificate
4. Bonafide certificate
5. Caste and Income Certificates etc.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?