31st August 2019, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure MD(Unani) admission in National Institute of Unani Medicine?

Hi everyone, I am willing to pursue MD(Unani) course from National Institute of Unani Medicine. I don’t know how I can get admission for this course in this college. So, kindly tell me about the procedure to secure admission for this course in this college.

6th September 2019, 10:39 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure MD(Unani) admission in National Institute of Unani Medicine?

The procedure to study Doctorate of Medicine(Unani) in National Institute of Unani Medicine is through entrance examination NIUM PGET conducted by National Institute of Unani Medicine, Bangalore.

You can download the application form through the web link shared below:-
http://www.nium.in/assets/pdf/CME_Registration_form.PDF

The minimum eligibility required to apply for admission to Doctorate of Medicine(Unani) in National Institute of Unani Medicine is Bachelor's Degree in Unani Medicine (BUMS) with the One year of rotatary Internship(Mandatory) from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks(45% marks for reserved categories).

You can check the website http://www.nium.in/ for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?