21st September 2019, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure MDS(Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics) admission in Coorg Institute of Dental Sciences?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you please tell me how can I get admission in Coorg Institute of Dental Sciences for studying MDS(Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics) course? I would like to know about the procedure for securing admission.

6th November 2019, 12:38 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure MDS(Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics) admission in Coorg Institute of Dental Sciences?

The admission procedure to study Master of Dental Surgery(Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics) course in Coorg Institute of Dental Sciences is through National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) conducted by National Board of Examinations followed by All India counseling conducted by the concerned department.

You can fill the application form available on the website ww.nbe.edu.in in the month of November or December.

Visit the Coorg Institute of Dental Sciences website on https://www.cids.edu/Coorg_Institute_of_Dental_collage_Admission.html for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?