25th August 2019, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure MTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) admission in Amity University Gwalior?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you please tell me how can I get admission in Amity University Gwalior for studying MTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) course? I would like to know about the procedure for securing admission. Please tell me immediately.

29th August 2019, 01:50 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure MTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) admission in Amity University Gwalior?

Procedure to secure M.Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering) admission in Amity University, Gwalior are as mentioned below:-
Firstly, apply for the required course through any mode - Online and Offline. The application process is available in both mode - Online and Offline.

Then, the short-listed candidates will be called for entrance test and interview.

Note - Admission will be done on the basis of merit, interview and an entrance test on the day of an interview conducted by the University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?