18th October 2018, 03:43 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MBA(Financial Management) in Institute of Business and Computer Studies, Bhubaneswar?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study MBA(Financial Management) in Institute of Business and Computer Studies, Bhubaneswar. Can I know about the procedure for studying this MBA(Financial Management) in this college? Please tell me asap.

9th November 2018, 04:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MBA(Financial Management) in Institute of Business and Computer Studies, Bhubaneswar?

You need to appear for MBA entrance exam like CAT/GMAT/MAT or the state level JEE of Odisha for admission. The minimum qualification for admission is a graduation degree with at least 50% marks.

Admission will be on the basis of entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling based on rank.
9th November 2018, 09:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MBA(Financial Management) in Institute of Business and Computer Studies, Bhubaneswar?

If you want to pursy MBA(Financial Management) in Institute of Business and Computer Studies, Bhubaneswar, you need to sit in the Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test (SAAT). It is*a national level online entrance test which is conducted by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan. If you qualify SAAT, you will be called to attend an open counselling for admission.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://www.soa.ac.in/ibcs/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?