21st September 2018, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MJMC(Journalism & Mass Communication) in Saurashtra University?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study MJMC(Journalism & Mass Communication) in Saurashtra University. Can I know about the procedure for studying this MJMC(Journalism & Mass Communication) in this college? Please tell me asap.

23rd September 2018, 04:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MJMC(Journalism & Mass Communication) in Saurashtra University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to study MJMC(Journalism & Mass Communication) in Saurashtra University. Can I know about the procedure for studying this MJMC(Journalism & Mass Communication) in this college? Please tell me asap.

Interested candidates have to apply for the admission to study Master of Journalism & Mass Communication (MJMC) course at Saurashtra University. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from the Saurashtra University or any other recognized university are eligible to study the MJMC course at Saurashtra University. Candidates are selected for the course based on marks scored in the bachelor’s degree and their performance in the interview. Candidates’ General Knowledge, Fluency in English and flair for writing are also considered for the admission to study MJMC at Saurashtra University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?