31st March 2015, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and total fee to study MBA(International Business) in IIFT?

Sir/Madam,
Please can you tell me the fees structure for doing Master of Business Administration in IIFT? I am very interested in International Business and I want to do my higher studies in IIFT. Please tell me the way for study there MBA. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  2. What is the fee structure for IIFT Delhi? Duration of the course?
  3. Can I become a Reader without any course in Mass Communication?
  4. How much is the fees of BBM course?
  5. Tuition, hostel and mess fee for 4 years B.Tech course for Bangladeshi student? Other country students can get financial facilities in India?
  6. Procedure of admission and requirements to study PG in Surgery at Germany? Total expenses of PG in Surgery at Germany?
  7. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan last year of Executive-MBA in IIFT, Kolkata? -- [New]
  8. What is the fees for Law with MBA course? Advantages of this course? Job offers to do this course?
  9. Total fee to study MBBS in JIPMER for SC Handicapped candidate?
  10. Can I do IIFT course with IIFT in Banking and Finance? How much marks are required?
  11. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  12. What is the procedure and total fee for JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  13. What is the total fee for AMIE? Procedure of examination?
  14. Total year fee in BITS Pilani? What is the hostel fee and semester fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Examination pattern of IIFT and XAT?
  16. List of top books with author names to prepare for NIFT Entrance Exam 2015?
  17. IGNOU is conducting M.Phil in Management course? Total fee, eligibility and procedure to get admission?
  18. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
9th April 2015, 08:52 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure and total fee to study MBA(International Business) in IIFT?

To get admission in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, you need to crack the entrance examination. The selection process may include written examination, essay writing, group discussion and personal interview. The exam notification will be published in the month of July/August in the official website of IIFT

Eligibility:

You should have completed degree course in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. Those who are appearing in the final year of degree course are eligible to apply. No age limit. No percentage bar is there to apply.

Fee Structure:
  • General/OBC Category: Rs.6,37,500/- p.a
  • SC/ST/PH/Category: Rs.3,18,750/- p.a.
  • Foreign National /NRI/Children: US$ 27,500 p.a.
  • Other charges (library, computer, Alumni): Rs.50,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?