9th January 2020, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to get an MBA(Aviation Management) admission in Aptech Aviation and Hospitality Academy Kolkata?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in Aptech Aviation and Hospitality Academy Kolkata for studying MBA(Aviation Management) course. I would like to know about the qualification which is essentially required to get admission for this MBA course in this college.

18th January 2020, 07:56 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to get an MBA(Aviation Management) admission in Aptech Aviation and Hospitality Academy Kolkata?

The education qualification required to study Master of Business Administration (Aviation Management) in Aptech Aviation and Hospitality Academy Kolkata is Graduation in any stream preferably Economics or Commerce background with Mathematics with minimum two years of work experience in Aviation or related sector along with a valid score card from an of the management entrance examination.

You can check the website http://aptechaviationkolkata.com for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?