29th September 2019, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to get an MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) admission in University of Engineering and Management?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in University of Engineering and Management for studying MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) course. I would like to know about the qualification which is essentially required to get admission for this MTech course in this university.

2nd October 2019, 09:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to get an MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) admission in University of Engineering and Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in University of Engineering and Management for studying MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) course. I would like to know about the qualification which is essentially required to get admission for this MTech course in this university.
If you have completed B.Tech in ECE/ Electrical/ CSE/ IT from a recognized University then you are eligible for M.Tech course.

There are no age criteria.

You must have valid GATE score to get admission in M.Tech in ECE in University of Engineering and Management.
10th October 2021, 07:35 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Qualification required to get an MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) admission in University of Engineering and Management?

Candidates who have completed B.E.,B.Tech in ECE or M.Sc in Electronics are eligible for M.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?