23rd September 2019, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to study MDes(Communication Systems) in IIITDM Kancheepuram?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in IIITDM Kancheepuram for studying MDes(Communication Systems). I want to know which qualification is needed to get admission and study this program? Kindly tell me about the qualification asap.

27th September 2019, 09:56 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study MDes(Communication Systems) in IIITDM Kancheepuram?

M.Des. (Communication Systems) or Master of Design in Communication Systems is a two-year postgraduate course. The qualification required to study MDes(Communication Systems) in IIITDM Kancheepuram is the candidate should have passed BE/B.Tech course from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the bachelor degree to get admission in Master of Design in Communication Systems is 60%. 5% marks relaxation is given to reserved category candidate i.e SC/ST. The duration of Master of Design in Communication Systems is two years.
28th September 2019, 05:11 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study MDes(Communication Systems) in IIITDM Kancheepuram?

The qualification required to study MDes in Communication Systems at IIITDM Kancheepuram is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech in the relevant field with a minimum score of 60% or have passed at least 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale for general category and 6.0 CGPA on a 10 point scale for SC/ST category.

Admission selection is done through counseling based on the rank obtained in GATE. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iiitdm.ac.in
29th September 2019, 12:20 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to get admission in IIITDM Kancheepuram for studying MDes(Communication Systems). I want to know which qualification is needed to get admission and study this program? Kindly tell me about the qualification asap.
Qualification required to study MDes(Communication Systems) in IIITDM Kancheepuram:

-> Candidate must have completed B.E/B.Tech in Communication Systems or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university or Institution.

-> Those who possess certification from any of the professional societies (IE, ICE, IETE, ANSI, IIChemE, IIM, IIE) are also eligible.

Contact Information:
Melakottaiyur Village, Off Vandalur-Kelambakkam Road
Nellikuppam Road, Kanchipuram, Chennai ( Tamil Nadu)
Website -Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?