10th September 2019, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to study MTech(Computational Linguistic) in IIIT Hyderabad?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in IIIT Hyderabad for studying MTech(Computational Linguistic) course. I would like to know about the qualification which is required to study this course in this institute.

15th September 2019, 02:55 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study MTech(Computational Linguistic) in IIIT Hyderabad?

The qualification required to study MTech in Computational Linguistic at IIIT Hyderabad is a candidate must have passed BTech in the relevant field from a recognized university. Admission selection is on the basis of the score obtained in PGEE entrance test which is conducted by the university.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iiit.ac.in
15th September 2019, 01:17 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study MTech(Computational Linguistic) in IIIT Hyderabad?

To study M.Tech (Master of Technology) in Computational Linguistics from IIIT, Hyderabad, you are required to have completed B.E./B.Tech. degree in Computer Science from a recognised university.

Further, admission in the same degree course in IIIT, Hyderabad is offered through the PG entrance test held by IIIT, Hyderabad.

For more detailed information regarding IIIT, Hyderabad PG admissions, you can refer to the link https://www.iiit.ac.in/academics/postgraduate/ms/cl/.
16th September 2019, 10:19 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The minimum educational qualification required to study Master Of Technology(Computational Linguistic) in International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad is Graduation (B.E or B.Tech) in relevant subject with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.

The admission to study Master Of Technology(Computational Linguistic) in International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad is on the basis of GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test Of Engineering).

You can visit the website http://case.iiit.ac.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?