9th January 2021, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to study for MTech(Urban Infrastructure) in Institute of Infrastructure, Technology, Research and Management?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission into Institute of Infrastructure, Technology, Research and Management for studying for MTech(Urban Infrastructure). I want to know which qualification is needed to get admission and study this program? Kindly tell me about the qualification asap.

10th January 2021, 11:34 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Qualification required to study for MTech(Urban Infrastructure) in Institute of Infrastructure, Technology, Research and Management?

Qualification required to study for MTech(Urban Infrastructure) in Institute of Infrastructure, Technology, Research and Management can be seen below.

You must have completed BTech in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 6.5 CGPA from recognized university.

Admission will be done through GATE exam score.

For application procedure visit official website-

http://iitram.ac.in/
11th January 2021, 04:47 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study for MTech(Urban Infrastructure) in Institute of Infrastructure, Technology, Research and Management?

°°° In order to study MTech(Urban Infrastructure) in Institute of Infrastructure, Technology, Research and Management, the candidate should have completed BTech in Architecture/civil engineering/environmental/infrastructure degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.

°°° Candidates should have good managing and decision making skills, familiar with the modern techniques of construction management, Engineering Management and infrastructure management.
They should be a hard worker and punctual along with teamwork spirit.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://iitram.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?