17th April 2019, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get MA(Educational Communication) admission in Bharathiar University?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in MA(Educational Communication) course in Bharathiar University. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

22nd April 2019, 10:39 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get MA(Educational Communication) admission in Bharathiar University?

Admission procedure to study an MA in Educational Communication at Bharathiar University is:-

==> Candidate can take application forms and prospectus from a Registrar or by post from 10th April 2019.

==> Cost of the form and prospectus is of Rs.400. Pay this amount in the form of a demand draft in favour of the "Registrar, Bharathiar University payable at Coimbatore" and self addressed envelope of Rs.60.

==> Candidate can also download the application from the website that is www.b-u.ac.in/ with a fee of Rs. 400 for others and for SC/ST it is Rs.200.

Eligibility Criteria is:-

==> Candidate must have scored a minimum aggregate of 45% at the level of graduation.

==> You get direct admission for MA in Educational Communication at Bharathiar University, without any entrance test.
23rd April 2019, 11:00 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Requirements to get MA(Educational Communication) admission in Bharathiar University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in MA(Educational Communication) course in Bharathiar University. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!
Yes, the aspirant must satisfy some basic requirements to be eligible for M.A in Educational course. Here I am listing you basic requirement required for M.A in Educational course.

Requirements to get M.A in Educational Communication admission in Bharathiar University:

1) Candidates seeking admission to the M,A in Educational Communication admission in Bharathiar University should possess a pass in any degree examination from a recognized university or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.

2) There is no age limit for MA in Educational Communication admission in Bharathiar University

Contact Information:
Maruthamalai Main Road, Coimbatore ( Tamil Nadu), Pin Code: 641046
Telephone: +91-422-2422222,2422223,2422234,2422272,2422321,2422335
Fax: +91-422-2422387
Official Website - b-u.ac.in
Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?