21st September 2020, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get MD(Community Medicine) admission in Kempegowda Institute of Medical Science?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in MD(Community Medicine) course in Kempegowda Institute of Medical Science. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

24th September 2020, 01:31 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Requirements to get MD(Community Medicine) admission in Kempegowda Institute of Medical Science?

Requirements to get MD(Community Medicine) admission in Kempegowda Institute of Medical Science can be seen below.

- You should have passed the M.B.B.S degree examination from a recognised Medical College affiliated to any university recognised by the MCI

- You should have completed one year of Compulsory Rotating Internship in a teaching institution recognised by the MCI.

- You should have registered their M.B.B.S degree with the respective State Medical Councile .

You can secure diploma courses admission on merit basis of the rank list of the entrance examinations – PGET conducted by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences & COMED-K.

Documents required for admission procedure-
Metric and 10+2-mark sheet and passing certificate
Bachelor’s degree and mark sheet
Entrance Exam Admit Card
Entrance Exam Score Card
MBBS mark sheet
MBBS degree
Migration certificate
Character certificate
Caste Certificate, if applicable
Registration as Medical Practitioner.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?