6th May 2019, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to get ME(Environment Management) admission in Andhra University College of Engineering?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in ME(Environment Management) course in Andhra University College of Engineering. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

9th May 2019, 01:09 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get ME(Environment Management) admission in Andhra University College of Engineering?

Requirements to get ME(Environment Management) admission in Andhra University College of Engineering is shared below:-

You should appear for the GATE examination to get admission in India's top engineering colleges for M.E or M.Tech course.

You must have a valid score card of GATE, B.Tech/B.E mark sheets and Certificate, Caste Certificate(If applicable), your recent passport size photograph.

You need to fill the online application from followed by counselling to get admission in M.E course through the website https://andhrauniversity.edu.in,
9th May 2019, 04:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get ME(Environment Management) admission in Andhra University College of Engineering?

Requirements to get ME(Environment Management) admission in Andhra University College of Engineering;

Candidates should have obtained a BE/BTech degree in Environmental Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Civil Engineering/Mining Engineering or any other similar Engineering Branches with at least 60% or equivalent CGPA from any recognized university.

Candidates must have a valid score in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)/ Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET)/ Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET).

Duration of ME(Environment Management) is 2 years duration program, comprises of 4 semesters.

You should visit the below mentioned website link for details;
https://www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/...eering-courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?