5th January 2019, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get MPharm(Industrial Pharmacy) admission in Maharshi Dayanand University?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in MPharm(Industrial Pharmacy) course in Maharshi Dayanand University. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

9th January 2019, 04:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get MPharm(Industrial Pharmacy) admission in Maharshi Dayanand University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in MPharm(Industrial Pharmacy) course in Maharshi Dayanand University. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

Those students who have passed the Bachelor of Pharmacy course with at least 50% marks in aggregate or any other examination recognized equivalent by Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak and must have secured a valid GPAT score is the requirement to study MPharm (Industrial Pharmacy) in Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak. In case, GPAT qualified candidates are not available then, admission to the remaining seats are filled through marks scored in the Bachelor of Pharmacy course. Maharshi Dayanand University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?