6th December 2018, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to get MPhil(English and Communicative Studies) admission in The Gandhigram Rural Institute?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in MPhil(English and Communicative Studies) course in The Gandhigram Rural Institute. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

10th December 2018, 03:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get MPhil(English and Communicative Studies) admission in The Gandhigram Rural Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in MPhil(English and Communicative Studies) course in The Gandhigram Rural Institute. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

The requirements to get MPhil English admission in The Gandhigram Rural Institute are given below:

>> Candidates should hold a Master’s Degree in English or professional degree declared equivalent to a Master’s Degree with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

>> Eligible candidates have to appear for the entrance examination and interview

>> Those who qualified NET/SLET/GATE/Teacher Fellowship holder shall be exempted from appearing in the entrance examination

The Gandhigram Rural Institute website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?