22nd July 2019, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get MPhil(Library & Information Science) admission in Alagappa University?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in MPhil(Library & Information Science) course in Alagappa University. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course.

8th September 2019, 01:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get MPhil(Library & Information Science) admission in Alagappa University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in MPhil(Library & Information Science) course in Alagappa University. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course.

The requirements to study MPhil (Library and Information Science) in the Alagappa University are given below:

Candidates must have passed the Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks from a university recognized (50% marks for SC/ST candidates)

Candidates have to clear an Entrance Test conducted by the university for the admission

Candidates are selected on the basis of marks scored in the Entrance Test and in the qualifying degree

Alagappa University, Department of Library and Information Science website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?