8th January 2019, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get MSc(Agricultural Sciences) admission in Ganga Kaveri Institute of Science and Management, Bangalore?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in MSc(Agricultural Sciences) course in Ganga Kaveri Institute of Science and Management, Bangalore. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

5th September 2021, 02:23 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get MSc(Agricultural Sciences) admission in Ganga Kaveri Institute of Science and Management, Bangalore?

** M.Sc (Agricultural Sciences) or Master of Science in Agricultural Sciences is a two-year Post-Graduate degree.

** For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed Bachelor degree in the respected stream from a recognized university.

** The minimum percentage required in the bachelor degree to get admission in Master of Science in Biological Sciences is 50%.

** The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of written examination which is conducted by the institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?