4th June 2018, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get MTech(Civil Engineering) admission in Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in MTech(Civil Engineering) course in Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course.

17th June 2018, 01:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get MTech(Civil Engineering) admission in Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in MTech(Civil Engineering) course in Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course.

There are four specializations available in MTech Civil Engineering in Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology. They are Environmental Engineering, Hill Area Development Engineering, Structural Engineering and Seismic Design and Earthquake Engineering. Candidates with First Class BTech / BE or equivalent engineering degree in Civil Engineering / Environmental Engineering / Structural Engineering / Construction Technology are eligible to apply for the MTech Structural Engineering admission in Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology. Candidates are admitted to the MTech course through admission test. Candidates can find the details in the university website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?