6th April 2020, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure an MSc(Mathematics) admission in Aligarh Muslim University?

Hi Sir, I am in my 4th semester of BSc in Mathematics Honours. I want to do my MSc in the same specialization from Aligarh Muslim University. Can I know about the requirements for securing admission in this university for an MSc program?

11th April 2020, 12:54 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure an MSc(Mathematics) admission in Aligarh Muslim University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am in my 4th semester of BSc in Mathematics Honours. I want to do my MSc in the same specialization from Aligarh Muslim University. Can I know about the requirements for securing admission in this university for an MSc program?
In order to get admission for M.Sc in Mathematics course at Aligarh Muslim University, the candidate must complete B.Sc.(Hons.) with Mathematics with 55% marks in Mathematics OR B.Sc./B.A. with Mathematics with 60% marks in Mathematics from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?