15th July 2019, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study ME(Computer Aided Design) in Chennai Institute of Technology?

Hello everyone, I want to do ME(Computer Aided Design) with the help of scholarship in Chennai Institute of Technology. So, I would like to know about the scholarships which are available for this course in this institute. Thank you!

4th August 2022, 03:03 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study ME(Computer Aided Design) in Chennai Institute of Technology?

The entrance exam called TANCET after qualifying this entrance exam you will get a scholarship to study ME(Computer Aided Design).

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their graduation degree in BE with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can do ME(Computer Aided Design).
6th August 2022, 01:35 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study ME(Computer Aided Design) in Chennai Institute of Technology?

Yes, scholarship is available to study ME(Computer Aided Design) at Chennai Institute of Technology but first you have to qualify the entrance exam called TANCET.

The admission procedure to study ME(Computer Aided Design) is, candidates must have a graduation degree in BE or BTech with minimum 60%marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?