31st July 2019, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying ME(Communication Systems) course in Padmabhooshan Vasantdada Patil Institute of Technology?

Hi friends, I am interested to study ME(Communication Systems) in Padmabhooshan Vasantdada Patil Institute of Technology. But I don’t know anything about its scope and benefits. Can anyone of you tell me about the scope and benefits of this ME(Communication Systems) course?

3rd August 2019, 10:58 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying ME(Communication Systems) course in Padmabhooshan Vasantdada Patil Institute of Technology?

Master of Engineering in Communication Systems course is a two-year postgraduate program. This course concentrates on devices, equipment, and technologies that communicate data, voice and multimedia information. There are lots of job opportunities available for Communication Systems graduate. After graduation, you can work in post and telegraph departments, Indian telephone industries, railways, civil aviation sector, defense services, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?