29th August 2019, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying MS(Orthopaedics) course in Konaseema Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Foundation?

Hi friends, I am interested to study MS(Orthopaedics) at Konaseema Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Foundation. But I don’t know anything about its scope and benefits. Can any of you tell me about the scope and benefits of this MS(Orthopaedics) course?

8th September 2019, 02:02 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying MS(Orthopaedics) course in Konaseema Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Foundation?

The scope and benefits to study Master of Surgery(Orthopaedics) at Konaseema Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Foundation is given below:

1)Konaseema Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Foundation is on ethe best college of Andhra Pradesh.
2)After completion of the Master of Surgery(Orthopaedics), you can become a Orthopaedic Surgeons, Pediatric Surgeon, Orthopaedic Technician, Orthopaedic Assistant or Orthopedic Sports Medicine etc.
3)The starting salary of Orthopaedic Surgeon would be Rs.6,00,000 per year to Rs.8,20,000 per year.
4)There are various jobs available in private as well as government hospitals for Master of Surgery(Orthopaedics).

You can check the website http://www.kims.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?