28th July 2019, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying MTech(Aerospace Engineering) course in IIT Kanpur?

Hi friends, I am interested to study MTech(Aerospace Engineering) in IIT Kanpur. But I don’t know anything about its scope and benefits. Can anyone of you tell me about the scope and benefits of this MTech(Aerospace Engineering) course?

2nd August 2019, 01:31 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying MTech(Aerospace Engineering) course in IIT Kanpur?

MTech in Aerospace Engineering has a lot of scope and benefits. This course is a 2 year duration course and is divided into 4 semesters. This course gives advanced training in the sciences and technology that are at present most widely used in the fields of aeronautics and space. After doing this course you get knowledge in the fields like space engineering, flight control and simulation, Aero elasticity, computational fluid dynamics, advanced Aerodynamics.

Some of the employment areas are:-

Indian Airlines
Flying Clubs
Academic Institutions
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Defence Research and Development Laboratories
National Aeronautical Lab
Indian Space Research Organisation

Some of the job types are:-

Aerospace Design Engineer
Technical Manager
Associate Professor
Hardware Design Engineer
Aerospace Stress Designer
Aerospace Technical Writer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?