4th April 2020, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Should I join MDS instead of Dental job if getting opportunities?

Hi friends, I have finished my BDS around 2 months ago. Now, I am planning to do MDS. However, my friends are suggesting me to do a Dental job, as I am getting lots of good opportunities. Kindly suggest me, because I am really confused.

10th April 2020, 11:33 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join MDS instead of Dental job if getting opportunities?

There is a vast career opportunity for the candidates who complete their MDS course.
For those who are interested in teaching can acquire a teaching job in any of the top dental colleges. They can also attend a job in research oriented field and also in some other industries.
Those who have done special certification have an excellent scope for career as private practitioners, in dental Laboratories, dental Institutions, and Dental hospitals and so on
They also can take up a job in armed forces.

Any queries related to the Dental Science suggest dental colleges, courses offered and scope etc. , the aspirants can refer the portal
www.dciindia.org

Personally, I would like to suggest you that you should definitely pursue MDS course, as you can see that there are number of students who have completed their BDS course, so just imagine that if you are getting job opportunities after BDS then you will have more and more opportunities after MDS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?