12th February 2016, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

Should i prefer M.Sc. in Life Science from JNU over M.Sc. in Botany from DU?

Sir/Mam,

I am getting admission in M.Sc botany in delhi university and M.Sc life science in JNU. Now I don't know which course should i go for. Please help me in selecting the best course for me? I am graduated from Ramjas college (DU- Bsc Botany).

14th March 2016, 03:40 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should i prefer M.Sc. in Life Science from JNU over M.Sc. in Botany from DU?

Both DU and JNU are very good Institutes and you will have a bright future once you are able to pursue the course from any of these two Institutes.
Since you have studied B.Sc in Botany it is best for you to join the course of M.Sc in Botany from DU.
It will help you stay in the same Domain and will help you in the long run.
31st July 2019, 06:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should i prefer M.Sc. in Life Science from JNU over M.Sc. in Botany from DU?

I am doing bsc medical under panjab university. I want to do msc botany under du.i have read their bsc syllabus but can anyone tell.me the books from which du students study botany at their bs c level
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?