4th June 2019, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

Should I study ME(Automated Manufacturing Systems) in BIT-Ranchi?

Should I study ME(Automated Manufacturing Systems) in BIT-Ranchi? If not then why should not I? Please, describe.

9th June 2019, 08:56 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study ME(Automated Manufacturing Systems) in BIT-Ranchi?

Yes, you should study ME in Automated Manufacturing Systems from BIT (Birla Institute Technology), Ranchi. BIT is a top reputed and recognized institute and provides a placement to well reputed organizations.

ME in Automated Manufacturing Systems course is specialized in automation also in the integration and interoperability of technological systems. After doing this course you can get the employment in areas like:-

R&D Departments
Aeronautics Companies
Manufacturing Industries
Automobile Companies
Fabrication & Designing Companies

Some of the job types are:-

Manager
Project Manager
Manufacturing Test Engineer
Systems Software Engineer
9th June 2019, 06:49 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study ME(Automated Manufacturing Systems) in BIT-Ranchi?

The course of ME(Automated Manufacturing Systems) is of two year and each year is completed in two Semesters so total it will have 4 semesters.

After completion of the course you can join many government and private companies on a decent salary.

Some of the job positions are Manufacturing Engineer, Assistant Controller, Project Manager, Safety Engineer and assistant Professor.

The starting salary of Manufacturing Engineer after completion of ME(Automated Manufacturing Systems) would be around Rs.2.8-3.33 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?