3rd October 2018, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Should I study MSc(Community Health Nursing) in Jamia Hamdard Faculty of Nursing, Delhi?

Hi team, my friends are suggesting me to do MSc(Community Health Nursing) from Jamia Hamdard Faculty of Nursing, Delhi. As I am interested to do MSc(Community Health Nursing) so I would like to know that should I do this course from this institute?

8th October 2018, 12:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study MSc(Community Health Nursing) in Jamia Hamdard Faculty of Nursing, Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi team, my friends are suggesting me to do MSc(Community Health Nursing) from Jamia Hamdard Faculty of Nursing, Delhi. As I am interested to do MSc(Community Health Nursing) so I would like to know that should I do this course from this institute?

Yes, you can study MSc Community Health Nursing course in the Jamia Hamdard School of Nursing & Allied Health. There are 6 seats available for the MSc Community Health Nursing in Jamia Hamdard. You have to appear for the Entrance Test conducted by Jamia Hamdard for the admission to study MSc Community Health Nursing course. Duration of the MSc Community Health Nursing course is two years. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?