28th July 2021, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for MSc Medical Physics of Anna University? Fee structure, cut off and admission procedure?

Sir I am doing bsc physics currently Next year I like to join msc medical phyics in anna university what is the procedure for that sir. And what is the syllabus for msc medical physics sir. Sir I want msc medical physics Entrance exam syllabus , cut off Mark's, fees structure sir. Pls tell me sir .

13th December 2021, 06:12 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus for MSc Medical Physics of Anna University? Fee structure, cut off and admission procedure?

MSc in Medical Physics at Anna University is a 2-year duration course and is divided into 4 semesters. The fee per semester is Rs. 20500 and the total fee is Rs.82000. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed BSc with Mathematics or Applied Science from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in the entrance test which is conducted by the university followed by counseling. Interested candidates can apply online through the university website is www.annauniv.edu.

The detailed syllabus is given below.

Semester I

Basic Radiation Physics
Mathematical Physics
Atomic and Nuclear Physics
Solid State Physics
Electronics and Instrumentation

Semester II

Human Anatomy and Physiology
Radiation Dosimetry and Standardization
Radiation Detectors and Instrumentation
Physics of Radiation Therapy
Physics of Diagnostic Radiology

Semester III

Physics of Nuclear Medicine and Internal Dosimetry
Clinical Radiation Biology
Radiation Safety
Treatment Planning and Advanced Radiotherapy Techniques
Advanced Medical Imaging

Semester IV

Project Work
24th August 2022, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for MSc Medical Physics of Anna University? Fee structure, cut off and admission procedure?

Sir I am doing bsc physics currently Next year I like to join msc medical phyics in anna university what is the procedure for that sir. And I am from the universty of dodoma in Tanzania
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?