17th December 2013, 08:03 AM
poornabalu

TANCET solved question papers for ECE stream?

I need tancet solved question papers for ece stream. So, I did request you guys to offer me those papers as soon as possible.

8th February 2014, 09:57 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: TANCET solved question papers for ECE stream?

T.A.N.C.E.T ---- TAMIL NADU COMMON ENTRANCE TEST
Basically TANCET is conducted for getting admission in to the various Master Degree courses.You can get admission in to the M.Plan,Masters in Architecture,Master of Technology,M.E,M.C.A. and Masters in Business Administration.Application forms for TANCET Exam is made available from February 1,2014.

This TANCET Entrance exam is conducted by the Anna University on behalf of the Tamilnadu Government.You need to apply through online mode only,and send the duly filled application form along with the DD and the required other documents as per the notification.The last date for receiving the applications is Feb 20,2014.
TANCET ECE Model paper

The application fee of Rs.500/- to be taken in the Demand draft and send the Duly filled application form along with that.The DD can be drawn in the favour of the Secretary,TANCET,Anna University,Chennai payable at Chennai.You can view the exam results on the Official website of Anna University.

The exam may be conducted for MBA and MCA programs on March 22,2014.The exam date for M.Plan,M.Arch,M.Tech,M.E programs may be on March 23,2014.More than one course application is also available.Because you must pay the fee for the other Papers also.The last date for filling the TANCET counselling application form on 23rd June,2014.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Tancet Exam.pdf(93.0 KB, 291 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?