26th September 2020, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Is there any campus placement facility for MBA(Fashion Design) students of International School of Design Pune?

Hi everyone, I am interested to join International School of Design Pune for studying MBA(Fashion Design). So, I would like to know that this institute provides placement facilities for these MBA students? Kindly let me know about this asap.

30th September 2020, 07:17 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Is there any campus placement facility for MBA(Fashion Design) students of International School of Design Pune?

Yes, Campus placement facility is available for MBA(Fashion Design) students of International School of Design Pune.

This institute have 77% placement. The only Fashion Design Institute to have such placement records. Overall, almost all the students get a job after college and some go onto start their own businesses. General packages are 2.5 LPA - 18 LPA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?