27th January 2019, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available for MCom admission in Bharathiar University?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to enroll for MCom course in Bharathiar University. So, I would like to know that for admission I have to give any kind of entrance exam? I don't know about this so please help me in this regard.

3rd February 2019, 04:25 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for MCom admission in Bharathiar University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, I want to enroll for MCom course in Bharathiar University. So, I would like to know that for admission I have to give any kind of entrance exam? I don't know about this so please help me in this regard.

Eligible candidates are admitted directly to the MCom Finance and Computer Applications and MCom Finance and Accounting courses in Bharathiar University based on the academic performance in Under Graduate course. However, in case of a large number of applications, Bharathiar University reserves the right to conduct entrance examination or counseling for the admission to the above mentioned MCom courses. Candidates can apply offline for the admission to study MCom Finance and Computer Applications and MCom Finance and Accounting courses in Bharathiar University.
4th February 2019, 12:56 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for MCom admission in Bharathiar University?

Bharathiar University offers MCom in 2 specializations;
1. M.Com Finance and Computer Applications

2. M.Com Finance and Accounting

For admission into that courses, university conducts entrance test. Candidates are admitted based on score obtained in the entrance test + marks secured in UG upto 5th semester.

For more details you can visit the below mentioned website link.
http://www.b-u.ac.in/home/admissionprocedure

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th February 2019 at 05:52 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?