18th June 2018, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College?

I have an interest to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?
  2. How to take admission for computer science?
  3. Which are the good colleges offering robotics in India? How to take admission in it?
  4. Best coaching for IIT in Gurgaon, Dwarka and Delhi between FIITJEE and Narayana? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How many courses are there in Aeronautical Stream after passing 12th?
  6. How should I Join M.E after finishing B.E in 2nd class?
  7. Entrance exam to study BE after Diploma Engineering? Chances to get admission in Military Engineering college?
  8. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  9. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  10. Is there any entrance exam available to study ME(Communication Engineering) in Methodist College of Engineering and Technology?
  11. Which Government Colleges can I get after getting 2586 rank in WBJEE Non Medical? Which is the best among them for Mechanical?
  12. Admission chances as Lateral entry with 59% in Diploma?
  13. Best course having better scope to do M.E. in Tamil Nadu?
  14. How to be a software engineer after completion of 11th standard?
  15. Is there any entrance exam available to study ME(High Voltage Engineering) in National Engineering College, Kodaikanal? -- [New]
  16. Which colleges will I get after scoring 23.365 for M.E CSE?
  17. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?
  18. How to get into robotics and artificial intelligence? I have passed 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?