6th July 2018, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study ME(Communication Engineering) in Methodist College of Engineering and Technology?

I have an interest to study ME(Communication Engineering) in Methodist College of Engineering and Technology. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam I have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study ME(Communication Engineering) in Methodist College of Engineering and Technology?
  2. Admission procedure to study ME(Communication Engineering) in Methodist College of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  3. List of colleges which come under OU?
  4. Which colleges will I get in Tirunelveli after scoring 35.5 in TANCET for M.E?
  5. Is Methodist College of Engineering and Technology Stanley College of Engineering and Technology for Women situated at Hyderabad AP India approved and affiliated with AICTE?
  6. List of colleges offering Automobile Engineering? I have completed SSC with 69% -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What can I do after passing diploma in DEE?
  8. Top 20 Engineering colleges under Anna University in Sports Quota
  9. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  10. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  11. Which colleges can I get after scoring 15000 rank in PGCET in ECE
  12. Will I get admission after scoring 173.75 cutoff?
  13. List of the colleges in which I can get a seat under OU? I have scored 5272 rank in PGECET
  14. Which good colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 34500 rank in EAMCET
  15. Course structure of ME(Communication Engineering) in Methodist College of Engineering and Technology?
  16. List of the colleges under JNTUH?
  17. Which are the good colleges offering robotics in India? How to take admission in it?
  18. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 18553 in PGCET(CSE stream) in Karnataka
10th July 2018, 08:41 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study ME(Communication Engineering) in Methodist College of Engineering and Technology?

Yes, you will have to appear for GATE Entrance Exam or a State-Level Entrance Test called “Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test” (PGECET), conducted by the Government of Telangana to pursue ME(Communication Engineering).
You must have a Bachelor's degree in relevant stream from recognized university to be eligible to attend the above mentioned entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?