11th September 2020, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Total fee expenses of MTech(Microwave Engineering) in Madhav Institute of Technology and Science?

Hello, can I know about the fee expenses in Madhav Institute of Technology and Science for MTech(Microwave Engineering) program? I am willing to do this program from this institute. So, I want to know about the total fee expenses for this particular course?

13th September 2020, 04:39 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Total fee expenses of MTech(Microwave Engineering) in Madhav Institute of Technology and Science?

Total fee expenses of MTech(Microwave Engineering) in Madhav Institute of Technology and Science is as follows.

This 2 year PG Course will cost you total Rs. 1.75 Lakh.

Those who have completed B. Tech/BE in Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology/ Petro Chemical Engineering/ Petroleum Engineering with minimum 50% aggregate marks are eligible for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?