7th August 2019, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of pursuing MTech(Electrical Engineering) in Aliah University?

Hi everyone, I am going to take admission in Aliah University for doing MTech(Electrical Engineering) course. So, I would like to know about the benefits to do my Master’s from this university? Please advice me.

12th August 2019, 10:53 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of pursuing MTech(Electrical Engineering) in Aliah University?

The benefits of pursuing MTech(Electrical Engineering) in Aliah University is that you can get a good job opportunity for your bright future.

The name of the best job opportunity for you is given below.

=> Indian Railways

=> Hindustan Aeronautics Limited

=> Petrochemicals Industry

=> Internet Technologies

=> National Physical Laboratories

=> Hydroelectric Power Plants

=> Industrial Process Control

=> IT Industry

=> Steel Industry

=> Robotics

=> Mobile Communication

=> Power Electricals
14th August 2019, 01:15 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of pursuing MTech(Electrical Engineering) in Aliah University?

There are lots of scope and benefits in studying MTech in Electrical Engineering at Aliah University. This course gives the plenty of job opportunities available in Central Government, State Government and an individual can start their own workshop or enterprise in manufacturing, assembling or repairing electrical goods, parts and components.

Some of the employment areas are:-

Communications Industry
Atomic Energy Commission
Aircraft and Automobile Industry
Entertainment Industry
Atomic Power Plants

Some of the job types are:-

Senior Application Engineer
General Manager
Product Engineer Manager
Assistant Manager
Electrical Engineering Trainee

Aliah University has a good placement cell and they continuously coordinates with various organizations for the placement of their students. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.aliah.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?