13th June 2015, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of doing CA course? Can I do it after completion of post graduation course?

What is the duration of doing CA course? Can I do it after completion of post graduation course? What is the minimum eligibility criteria they would look for doing the course? Can you please help me to understand whether I can go for the course or not?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to join LLB after completion of post graduation MBA course? What is the duration of LLB course?
  2. Is post graduation required after completion of degree?
  3. What should I do after completion of Post Graduation?
  4. What are the post graduation course I can do after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  5. Is it possible to do MS post graduation course in Aerospace after completion of BCA?
  6. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?
  7. CS course duration is of one year after post graduation? Is it necessary to pass executive exam after completion of post graduation?
  8. Is there any eligibility criteria applied for doing LLB course after completion of Post Graduation?
  9. What are the post graduate courses available in IFBI after completion of graduation course?
  10. What should we do to select the best post graduation course after completion of BCA?
  11. Can I take any post graduation course after completion of LLB?
  12. Information regarding fee structure and registration procedure to join CWA course after completion of Post Graduation in M.Com course? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam for this?
  13. Is it possible to do law after B.Com? What should I do in Law?
  14. Can I do Psychology course for post graduation after completion of B.Sc Graduation?
  15. Which sector to choose as per my knowledge and PG course?
  16. Duration of ICWAI course after completion of Graduation? Does this a Correspondence course or regular classes being conducted for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the duration of Article ship after completion of graduation?
  18. Should I do PGDCA after completing graduation in Physics? Duration of course, good institutes and job options?
14th June 2015, 02:07 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of doing CA course? Can I do it after completion of post graduation course?

There are 3 stages in CA:

> CPT

> IPCC

> CA Finals

after having cleared the above mentioned stages one can be called a CA.

Now, coming to the duration of the course:

An aspirant can completed his/her CA course within 3 years if cleared all stages at one go and if he/she fails to clear all stages at one shot, the time will exceed and can go upto 4-6 years.

Therefore, if you really aspire to become a CA, I would suggest you to start studying with full dedication as it is not an easy nut to crack.

NOTE: If you have scored above 55% in your graduation then you are exempted from the first stage and can directly get admission in second stage, i.e. IPCC.

Yes, you can do CA course even after completion of your PG course.
14th June 2015, 12:52 PM
2010ae07biv
Member+

Default Re: What is the duration of doing CA course? Can I do it after completion of post graduation course?

CA course has three stages:

CPT

IPCC

Final course

Graduate/post graduate are exempted from writing CPT and are eligible for to directly join IPCC and Article ship.

Students who are pursuing final year of graduation are eligible for Provisional Registration and are eligible to write IPCC exam only after appearing for final year graduation exam.

You must consist 60% marks in graduation/post graduation at least from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?