6th March 2023, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

What are the entrance exams I can prepare for higher studies in Physics after completing my graduation in physics?

What are the entrance exams I can prepare for higher studies in Physics after completing my graduation in physics? What are the best institiute in INDIA for post gradutaion and what are the names of the entrance exam to get there?

6th March 2023, 01:09 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: What are the entrance exams I can prepare for higher studies in Physics after completing my graduation in physics?

There are several entrance exams you can prepare for higher studies in Physics after completing your graduation:
  • Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST)
  • National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
  • Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) conducted by the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
  • Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM) conducted by the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)

Some of the best institutes in India for post-graduation in Physics are:
  • Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore
  • Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), Mumbai
  • Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur
  • Harish-Chandra Research Institute (HRI), Allahabad
  • University of Delhi, Delhi

The entrance exams to get admission into these institutes are JEST, NET, GATE, and JAM. The eligibility criteria, exam pattern, and syllabus for these exams may vary, so it's best to check the respective exam websites for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?