17th September 2020, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee per semester of MBA(Hotel Management) in A-IHM Institute of Hotel Management Agra? How much do I have to pay during admission?

Hello, I would like to know about the fee expenses of the course which is MBA(Hotel Management) which is available in A-IHM Institute of Hotel Management Agra. Please tell me what are all the fees per semester of this course? What amount do I have to pay when I go for admission?

20th September 2020, 12:51 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the fee per semester of MBA(Hotel Management) in A-IHM Institute of Hotel Management Agra? How much do I have to pay during admission?

Fee per semester of MBA(Hotel Management) in A-IHM Institute of Hotel Management Agra is as follows.

Applicant have to pay Rs. 7500 per semester for 4 semester.

This course will cost you total Rs. 31000.

Applicant have to pay Rs. 1000 as admission fee.
22nd September 2020, 07:14 PM
Lakshya21

Default Re: What is the fee per semester of MBA(Hotel Management) in A-IHM Institute of Hotel Management Agra? How much do I have to pay during admission?

MBA(Hospitality Management) thru A-IHM Institute of Hotel Management Agra will cost you:

Admission fee of Rs. 1000 ( one time payment)
Semester fee of Rs. 7500 for the four semesters.

Total cost: Rs. 31,000.

Admission fee of Rs. 1000 (one time payment)

Note:This is only the tution charge. Hostel, mess and other such heads will be charged over and above the tution fee, of availed. Get in touch with the administration office to get the details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?