12th September 2019, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of each semester for MBA(Aviation Management) course in Institute of Indian Aviation and Allied Management Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study MBA(Aviation Management) course from Institute of Indian Aviation and Allied Management Bangalore. Can I know about the fee expenses of this course of this institute? Please help me to know about the fee structure of each semester asap. Thank you!

16th September 2019, 02:40 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of each semester for MBA(Aviation Management) course in Institute of Indian Aviation and Allied Management Bangalore?

The duration of Master of Business Administration(Aviation Management) course in Institute of Indian Aviation and Allied Management Bangalore is of 2 years which is divided into 4 semester.

The fee expenses of Master of Business Administration(Aviation Management) course in Institute of Indian Aviation and Allied Management Bangalore is given below:-

Semester I fee expenses:-Rs.1,20,000

Semester II fee expenses:-Rs.1,20,000

Semester III fee expenses:-Rs.1,20,000

Semester IV fee expenses:-Rs.1,20,000

You can visit the website http://www.iiaam.org for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?