22nd August 2019, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of each semester for MSc(Fashion Designing) course in 7Star Interior Academy Kolkata?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study an MSc(Fashion Designing) course from the 7Star Interior Academy Kolkata. I don’t know how much I have to pay for this course. So, kindly let me know about the fee each semester for this course.

30th July 2022, 03:12 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of each semester for MSc(Fashion Designing) course in 7Star Interior Academy Kolkata?

Qualification required for MSc Fashion Designing is, candidates who have done graduate degree in a relevant field with minimum 60%marks from a recognized university.

For more information ,you can mail on this Id [email protected]
31st July 2022, 04:31 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of each semester for MSc(Fashion Designing) course in 7Star Interior Academy Kolkata?

The admission procedure to study MSc Fashion Designing is candidates must have a graduation degree in Interior designing from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 2 years.

This is a post graduate degree.

For more information visit their website https://7stardesigns.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?