19th September 2019, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of per semester for MTech(Computer Applications in Industrial Drives) in MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology?

Friends, I have searched alot about the fee expenses of MTech(Computer Applications in Industrial Drives) course which is available in MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee structure of per semester for this course asap.

24th September 2019, 03:44 PM
Meera2602

Default Re: What is the fee structure of per semester for MTech(Computer Applications in Industrial Drives) in MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology?

The fee structure per semester that you would need to pursue Master of Technology(Computer Applications in Industrial Drives) in MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology is as follows:

First Semester :-Rs.26,000
Second Semester :-Rs.26,000
Third Semester :-Rs.26,000
Fourth Semester :-Rs.26,000

For more details you can refer to the website http://www.msrit.edu/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?