13th February 2020, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Post Graduate Entrance Exam 2020?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Post Graduate Entrance Exam and I am already preparing for it. I don’t know the recent syllabus of AIIMS PG. Can any of you kindly provide me with the syllabus of AIIMS of 2020?

14th February 2020, 12:50 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the syllabus of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Post Graduate Entrance Exam 2020?

Syllabus of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Post Graduate Entrance Exam 2020

Syllabus for Doctor of Medicine
Anaesthesiology, Anatomy, Radio-Diagnosis, Radiotherapy, Biochemistry Community Medicine, Pediatrics, Pharmacology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (PMR), Physiology, Biophysics, Dermatology and Venereology, Microbiology, Nuclear Medicine, Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Pathology, Psychiatry

Syllabus for Master of Surgery
Orthopedics, Surgery, Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)

Syllabus for Master of Dental Surgery
Orthodontics, Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, Prosthodontics
14th February 2020, 08:04 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Post Graduate Entrance Exam 2020?

You can download the Syllabus of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Post Graduate Entrance Test here:

AIIMS PG Pre-clinical Syllabus 2020-

Anatomy
Biochemistry
Physiology

For Para-clinical

Community medicine
Forensic medicine
Pathology
Pharmacology
Microbiology

For Surgery and allied disciplines

Anesthesiology
ENT
Ophthalmology
Orthopedics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?