4th February 2020, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of Indira Gandhi National Open University MBA Admission Test 2020?

Hello Sir, I have applied for Indira Gandhi National Open University MBA Admission Test of this year. Can I know about the syllabus of this admission test? I am unable to get the syllabus so please help me with it. Waiting for your response!

8th February 2020, 12:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Indira Gandhi National Open University MBA Admission Test 2020?

Syllabus of Indira Gandhi National Open University Management Admission Test is given below:

For more information you can visit this website:
www.ignou.ac.in

General Awareness- 30 questions
Current affairs, Indian constitution, government, laws, famous people, achievements organisations, history, geography, economy, politics, States.
Countries, organisations, leaders, world economy, summits, science, industry, trade etc.

English Language-50 questions
Reading and comprehension, grammar vocabulary, synonyms, antonyms etc.

Quantitative Aptitude- 50 questions
Algebra, ratios and LCM HCF, statistics, median, combinations, progressions thematic progression and geometric progression etc.

Reasoning-70 questions
Coding and decoding, critical reasoning of a family tree, statements and assumptions, statements and conclusions, symbol based problems etc.
8th February 2020, 01:04 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Indira Gandhi National Open University MBA Admission Test 2020?

You can check the syllabus of IGNOU MBA Admission Test which is given below:

English Language
- reading and comprehension
- grammar

General Awareness
- countries
- current affairs
- Indian Constitution, laws, famous people, achievements organisations, history, geography, economy, politics, States
- world summits, leaders,world economy, world organisations

Reasoning
- assertion and reasons
- examination previous conclusion
- cause and effect, coding and decoding
- critical reasoning, family tree, statements and assumptions, symbol based problems, visual reasoning

Quantitative aptitude
- algebra
- Ratios
-LCM
-HCF
-Mean
- arithmetic progression
- geometric progression
- geometry
- number system
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?