24th December 2018, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of IPMAT 2019?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for IPMAT and I am already preparing for it. I don’t know the recent syllabus of IPMAT. Can anyone of you kindly provide me the syllabus of IPMAT of 2019?

27th December 2018, 08:29 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of IPMAT 2019?

The syllabus of IPMAT 2019:-

Quantitative ability:-

Percentage
Profit and loss
Simple qutations
Numbers
Time and work
Time and distance
Data interpretation
Averages
Geometry
Mixtures and alligations

Verbal ability:-

Grammar
Vocabulary
Proper uses of words
Sentence correction.

27th December 2018, 09:21 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Candidates appearing for IPMAT test will be judged on the basis of two topics that is Quantitative Ability and Verbal Ability. Quantitative ability which includes MCQ and short answer and verbal ability includes language comprehension skills. The candidates need to answer 100 questions which will be asked in IPMAT exam and each correct answer will earn for marks for the examinees.

Verbal ability includes: Grammar Vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms antonyms comparible, idioms and phrases, fill in the blanks comprehension of passages, proper usage of words.

Quantitative ability includes number system, geometry mensuration, set theory, data interpretation, percentage, profit and loss algebra, time and speed distance time and work, simple equations, averages, geometric mixtures and alligations, trigonometry, quantitative reasoning, interpretation of tables, common graphs and charts.

27th December 2018, 09:47 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

IPMAT 2019 Syllabus- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension:

Grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms and antonyms, idioms and phrases comprehension of passages, fill in the blanks para jumble, proper usage of words.

Quantitative Ability:

Geometry, mensuration, number system, set theory, data interpretation, percentage profit and loss, algebra, time, speed, distance, time and work, simple equations geometry trigonometry, averages mixtures and alligations, quantitative reasoning, interpretation of tables and graphs and charts.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?