14th February 2020, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Post Graduate Entrance Exam 2020

Hi Sir, I have done my MS and am looking forward to pursuing an MS. I am going to apply for the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Post Graduate Entrance Exam. So, I need to know about the syllabus for this entrance exam of this year. Kindly let me know asap.

15th February 2020, 06:45 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Post Graduate Entrance Exam 2020

The syllabus of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Post Graduate Entrance Exam 2020 are as follows:-

Basic Clinical Sciences-
Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine, Toxicology

Clinical Sciences-
Medicine Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Community Medicine, Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, ENT, Anesthesiology, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Radio Diagnosis and Radio Therapy, Emergency Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Blood Transfusion Medicine
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?