16th January 2019, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of Karnataka PGCET 2019 for MTech admission?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Karnataka PGCET so that I can secure MTech and I am already preparing for it. I don’t know the recent syllabus of Karnataka PGCET. Can anyone of you kindly provide me the syllabus of Karnataka PGCET of 2019?

19th January 2019, 11:23 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Karnataka PGCET 2019 for MTech admission?

Syllabus of Karnataka PGCET exam consist of verbal ability which will contain synonyms, antonyms, one word substitution, idioms and phrases etc.

Logical reasoning will contain puzzles, diagrams, analogy, logic etc

General Knowledge and Current Affairs.

Quantitative Analogous.
20th January 2019, 03:34 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Syllabus of Karnataka PGCET 2019 for MTech admission:-

The authority will provide the syllabus for the exam as per the subject mentioned in the exam pattern. The complete syllabus for MBA /MCA/M.Tech/M.Arch will be provided on the official website.
20th January 2019, 04:43 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Karnataka PGCET 2019 syllabus÷

English proficiency language will consist of synonyms antonyms, one word substitution, idioms and phrases, grammar, famous books in English literature, sentence correction, pairs expressing relationships.

General knowledge with include Indian business environment, global environment, social events, culture events, konimex, management, political events, Historical events, current affairs, sports awards, personalities and achievements, Science and Technology.

Test of reasoning and General Intelligence will include puzzles, diagrams and logical verbal ability analytical ability.

Quantitative analysis in include automatic, statistics for data analysis and interpretation, related quantitative aspects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?