7th January 2019, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

When the application form of APICET 2019 will be released?

Hello Sir, I want to apply in APICET of 2019. Can anyone of you let me know that when the application form is going to be release? Please tell me about the application form release date as soon as possible.

11th January 2019, 10:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of APICET 2019 will be released?

There is tentative release date for notification in the last week of February 2019 and online application form usually starts in the first week of March 2019.

These are all tentative dates and it all depends on the concerned organisation to release, whenever they find it suitable.
12th January 2019, 03:35 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to apply in APICET of 2019. Can anyone of you let me know that when the application form is going to be release? Please tell me about the application form release date as soon as possible.

Online application forms of APICET 2019 will be available from the last week of March, 2019. Students have to wait till the notification is released for exact starting date of online application.
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET) is held for the admission to study MBA and MCA courses in Andhra Pradesh. The APICET will be a computer based test which is held in two sessions. The test contains 200 objective type multi choice questions.
12th January 2019, 07:51 PM
EducationConsultant

- > The application form of APICET 2019 will be released during the month of March 2019 first week. The application form should be submitted during the month April 2019 without late fee.

Application Procedure:
  1. You can apply through an online application form. ( https://apicet.nic.in/)
  2. You should to fill all the details carefully and upload the necessary documents along with the payment of application fee.
  3. The correction page will be available after the last date of the application form. Please take the printout of the application form for your future reference.

Official website - https://apicet.nic.in/
15th January 2019, 07:33 PM
Venky22

Ap integrated common entrance test will be held on April 26,2019.it is conducted by Sri venkateshwara university on behalf of Andhra Pradesh state council of higher education every year for the admission in M.B.A./M.C.A courses in A.P affiliated colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?